Skip to content
- S.B. Wicker, “The Loss of Location Privacy in the Cellular Age,” Communications of the ACM, Vol. 55, No. 8, August 2012.
- S.B. Wicker, “Cellular Telephony and the Question of Privacy,” Communications of the ACM, Vol. 54, No. 7, July 2011.
- H. Inaltekin, M. Chiang, H.V. Poor, and S.B. Wicker, “Selfish Random Access over Wireless Channels with Multipacket Reception,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, July 2011.
- S.B. Wicker and R.J. Thomas, “A Privacy-Aware Architecture for Demand Response Systems,” Proceedings of the 44th Hawaiian Conference on System Science (HICSS-44), Kauai, Hawaii, Jan. 2011.
- S.B. Wicker and D.E. Schrader, “Privacy-Aware Design Principles for Information Networks,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol.99, no.2, pp. 330, Jan. 2011.
- M.A. Lisovich, D.K. Mulligan, and S.B. Wicker, “Inferring Personal Information from Demand-Response Systems,” IEEE Security & Privacy, Vol. 8, Issue 1, Jan.-Feb. 2010.
- H. Inaltekin, C.R. Tavoularis, and S.B. Wicker, “Event Detection Time for Mobile Sensor Networks Using First Passage Processes,” Globecom ’07, Nov. 2007.
- J. Chen, X. Zhang, T. Berger, and S.B. Wicker, “An Upper Bound on the Sum-Rate Distortion Function and its Corresponding Rate Allocation Schemes for the CEO Problem,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, Vol. 22, Issue 6, Aug. 2004.
- A.B. MacKenzie and S.B. Wicker, “Stability of Slotted Aloha with Multipacket Reception and Selfish Users,” Proceedings of Infocom, 2003.
- A.J. Goldsmith and S.B. Wicker, “Design Challenges for Energy-Constrained Ad Hoc Wireless Networks,” IEEE Wireless Communcations, Aug. 2002.
- Game Theory and the Design of Self-Configuring, Adaptive Wireless Networks,” IEEE Communications Magazine, Nov. 2001.